Create Your Ultimate Outside Patio
Picture what your property could be with ingenuity, imagination and stunning design ideas from Brothers Pool. We install our own quality construction materials including:
- Poured Concrete
- Stamped Concrete
If you're thinking about taking the first step to a beautiful outdoor living space, you've come to the right place. Your patio can be a canvas for a great outdoor design. As hardscape experts, we've assembled the resources you need to guide you through the process.
- Wall Systems
- Outdoor Living
There's only one perfect style for your hardscape design — yours. Not sure where to start? Consider these simple tips:
- Create at least one focal point in your landscape plan that directs the eye to an attractive element like a brightly colored front door, fountain or an ornamental tree.
- Walkways are more than just a way to get from here to there. They help create a mood, enhance curb appeal and are a way to add color and texture to your landscape.
- A dramatic front porch creates an inviting sense of arrival.
- Lighting is a secret designer tool. Use outdoor lighting to highlight focal points and hide architectural flaws.
- Your driveway can set a stylish tone for your whole property. Use pavers in striking patterns and designs to make a personal statement.
- Not sure what color paver to select? It's best to match your stone to the color of your roof for visual symmetry.
- Fit pits create a cozy gathering spot and allow you to continue enjoying the outdoors as the weather cools down.
- Installing a water feature is a great way to bring movement, ambient sound and wildlife to your backyard.
- Think of large shrubs as green privacy walls for the perimeters of your outdoor living spaces.
- Integrating pavers in the design of your fireplace or grill gives it a cohesive and custom look.
- Winding paths create a more natural experience than a straight-line walkway.
- Mixing colors and patterns in an intentionally random way makes any space feel as though Mother Nature had a hand in the design.
- Vegetation isn't just for what's beneath your feet. It can also be what's on the walls. Try vertical gardening with a trellis or wall planter to surprise the eye.
- Install borders in complementing colors and textures to add spark and define different outdoor spaces such as areas for dining or lounging.
- When selecting your contractor, ask if they subcontract out parts of the project and, if so, who the subcontractors are.
- Pavers with a thin veneer of color coating fade over time. Nicolock's Pave-Shield pavers have color throughout and maintain their rich hues for years to come.
- Keep your pavers looking great. Simply clean with hot soapy water and a stiff bristle scrub brush.
Call for your free estimate today.
Ready for a New Hardscape?
Improve the look of your outdoor living space with a quality patio designed by the professioanls at brothers pool.Talk to an Expert!